Wednesday, January 24, 2018

If You Add Him

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and shall direct thy paths (Proverbs 3:6).



I remember dating this man who appeared to be the ideal gentleman, but during our very short-lived relationship, I asked God, "If this isn't the man for me, can you give me a very obvious sign?" Well, I never heard from him again. Thank you, God. I had my answer. What appears to be good isn't always good for you.

God can foresee uneventful situations before we can. #mercy Literally, God should be all up in your business in EVERY aspect of your life-even what you consider minute. The problem is we only consult God when we think we need Him and in reality, when do we not need Him?

The human side of us wants to figure everything out ourselves or by consulting our girlfriends. If we spent more time consulting God through prayer and reading the Bible, I can bet my paycheck we would spend less time thinking how to go about solving or facing a problem. I am not saying never consult your girlfriends. 

What I am saying is consider whom and where she gets her advice. She may unintentionally give you the wrong advice based on how she's feeling that day. We have all given wrong advice and thought later, I shouldn't have said that...I was having an off day. We aren't perfect and to err is human. So we must grow to learn that what's good for us may not be good for our girlfriend.

Topics to Inspire a Consultation with God:

·  Family & Friendships
·  Relationships and Dating
·  Raising Your Children
·  Health and Wellness
·  Career and Finance
·  Emotions, Hardship & Perils
·  Last, but not least, EVERYTHING


Remember; ladies, there is no issue to petty to discuss with God. If it bothers you, He wants you to confide and trust Him to be your chief executive advisor # grace.

XOXO, 


Jay

No comments: